Greetings, it’s time for another season preview and basically just writing down what I’ll watch.
https://anichart.net/Fall-2019 is as usual the place to go.
Plan to watch
- Assassin’s Pride – The next level of „study or die“… not really though. I fell for the art of the light novel covers so I’ll give it a go. Besides the premise doesn’t sound too bad. Long story short: MC has to tutor a young woman, if she has no talent he has to kill her.
- Azur Lane – I play the game, I’ll watch the anime. End of the story.
- Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai 2 – More sensei! I really enjoyed the first season, so I welcome the sequel with open arms.
- Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! – Long title: check, Isekai: check. Jokes aside, I’ve read a bit of the manga and it’s not too bad.
- Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy – Girl transfers school and is surrounded by boys suffering the Chuuni? Talk of having to deal with weirdos. I feel her suffering. I’ll suffer with her. SISTER! *cries*
- Fate/Grand Order – Sign me up. I don’t like the game, I do like my fate girls. Story? Well, it can’t be as stupid as Apocrypha, right?
- Granblue Fantasy Season 2 – Sign me up. Love the game, I just want to see the upcoming story parts in the anime. I’ll probably buy the anime BDs as well.
- Hataage! Kemono Michi – A wrestler gets summoned to another world and then knocks the princess out with a suplex? Hell yeah.
- Honzuki no Gekokujou – I really enjoy the light novel, it’s seriously a good (but slow-ish) read. I’m really looking forward to the anime. I just hope it’s not going to rush the hell out of it.
- Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! – I love the light novels. A light hearted fun comedy with loads of fluff.
Probably if I like it
- Babylon – A suspense? If it is doing a fine job, I’ll be in. If not, I’ll drop it like it’s hot.
- Houkago Saikoro Club – A group of girls falling into the world of games (obviously not a game world, ok?). I have to see how this comedy show will play out. But comedy is already a good point to hook me up.
- Kandagawa Jet Girls –
Hey more shipgirlsOh, here we have girls doing stuff on Jet Ski. Can’t go wrong!
- Kono Yuusha ga Ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru – The protagonist is so OP but cautious. Y’know, having a spare weapon for the spare weapon just in case the main weapon breaks. It’s a comedy one, so it should be fine. I do want to give the LN a try as well. (No, no bookwalker ad from me)
- Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo – A romcom? About confessing their love? The first few episodes will be important.
- Rifle is Beautiful –
The anime that is funded by the NRA. Studio 3hz did some amazing stuff with girls using guns. Comedy + Slice of life.. could this be my fix for the lack of Sabagebu?!
- Val x Love – Harem, fanservice, valkyries, if the anime sucks in terms of quality I’ll cry. I do enjoy my share of harem ecchi stuff. It’s just that if the anime looks bad then it’s not a fun ride. The story? Well, I don’t expect that much from it. The few manga chapters that I’ve read were fine, the art was stunning.
- Boku no Hero Academia – Skipped it since season 1, I’ll not start now to catch up. I skipped it based on the premise.
- Chihayafuru 3 – It’s been so long since I’ve watched the first seasons that I barely remember anything.. maybe I’ll do some catch up and go for it or I’ll wait for a certain someone to convince me how good it is.
- Nanatsu no Taizai 3 – I’ve only watched the first season and I couldn’t be bothered to watch the second. It happens quite often with shows like this.
- Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle – BUT THE NPCs! Yeah, does anyone remember the first PSO2 anime a few years ago? I’ll stay the hell out of this one, even though this is supposed to be different.
- Psycho-Pass 3 –
Still milking it, huh?I’ve watched the first 2 seasons and I’m not sure if I want to continue.. I liked the first, the second was just there.
- Shokugeki no Soma 4 – Hahahaha, good joke. Let’s move on. Ok, not yet. I dropped the manga shortly after Erina’s father showed up. The manga was going on for too long. I’ll skip this one.